Thursday, 6 April 2017

#AtoZ Blog Challenge: F for Fun

(Story of a girl who is her own favourite person till the time she met this guy from her college at the bus stop and fell in love.Soon they became good friends and he planned a surprise twosome dinner date on her birthday. He proposed and she said yes. Then..)


We were the wild ones
We kissed under the open sky
And danced in the rain
We told ever one, we could
It was all mushy and rosy, as it should
He made me feel so warm and cozy
It felt like all the colors of rainbow had fallen on my lap
All those kisses and hugs just filled all my gaps
It was magic
For once I was static!

(To be continued....)


Written for AtoZ blogging challenge! First time participating. Please don't forget to comment down below and share abut that first meeting with the guy/girl of your dreams. 
This is my story inspired by true events. Tell me yours. 


Thanks for dropping by,

Cheers.