Monday, 17 April 2017

AtoZBlogChallenge: L for Light



Story of a girl who is her own favourite person till the time she met this guy from her college at the bus stop and fell in love. They parted ways after a year and she was settling in when...)


Soon I got busy with my college n all,
Someone rightly said “Time heals it all”.
I had my friends and my books.
I Had to forget him by hook or by crook,
It was difficult at first,
But someone slowly was beginning to gain my trust.
He was like a light at the end of a dark tunnel,
I was rude initially but he never moved a muscle.
Fighting, shouting, ignoring, I tried it all.
He was not ready to budge at all.
This time he was the pawn and I was the player,

But the question was will I play fair?



(To be Continued....)



Written for AtoZ blogging challenge! First time participating. Please don't forget to comment down below and share abut that first meeting with the guy/girl of your dreams. 

This is my story inspired by true events. Tell me yours. 

Happy Reading
Cheers.