Monday, 17 April 2017

AtoZBlogChallenge M for ever thine, ever mine, ever ours

Story of a girl who is her own favourite person till the time she met this guy from her college at the bus stop and fell in love. They parted ways after a year and she was settling in when...)


He had fallen for me
I also liked him to some degree
for me it wasn’t like my first love
But for the world we were a perfect pair of doves
It was not so easy in the beginning
I wanted our relationship to have some meaning
Scared I was to make a commitment
He was too good and I was so resistant
Never once did he say I give up
It was just that I felt I had f***ed up!







(To be Continued....)




Written for AtoZ blogging challenge! First time participating. Please don't forget to comment down below and share abut that first meeting with the guy/girl of your dreams. 

This is my story inspired by true events. Tell me yours. 

Happy Reading
Cheers.