Monday, 17 April 2017

AtoZBlogChallenge:O for On the cloud nine

Story of a girl who is her own favourite person till the time she met this guy from her college at the bus stop and fell in love. They parted ways after a year and she was settling in when someone entered her life and tried to woo her ...)



He soon did something I was scared off
He had tried before and I had put him off
This time he left me with no choice
And Shouted at the top of his voice
“I love you”, he said
In that moment I wished I had dropped dead
But his friends were all staring and so were mine
So I said yes and he was on cloud nine!
On the top it looked as I was beaming

Inside with depair, I was screaming!




(To be Continued....)



Written for AtoZ blogging challenge! First time participating. Please don't forget to comment down below and share abut that first meeting with the guy/girl of your dreams. 

This is my story inspired by true events. Tell me yours. 

Happy Reading
Cheers.