Tuesday, 11 April 2017

#AtoZChallenge : I for Illusion



(Story of a girl who is her own favourite person till the time she met this guy from her college at the bus stop and fell in love. Soon they started dating. After 1 year he was leaving for his job...)

He was going away soon
Everything for me was a complete ruin
I wished to see him one last time
I knew we would never meet again for a very long time
I pleaded to him, "come" I said.
he never replied, i think for him I was dead!
In a fit of despair i called his best friend
To bring him to me to put an end.


(To be continued....)

Written for AtoZ blogging challenge! First time participating. Please don't forget to comment down below and share abut that first meeting with the guy/girl of your dreams. 
This is my story inspired by true events. Tell me yours.