Thursday, 13 April 2017

For AtoZ blog challenge: J for Jubilant

Story of a girl who is her own favourite person till the time she met this guy from her college at the bus stop and fell in love. Soon they started dating. After 1 year he left for his job...)

He looked so excited,
I thought it was me he sighted,
Alas! He came near to me
And said, “whats up hommee?”
For a second it seemed we were back to normal
Before  he shook hands with me, and I said “why so formal?”
I so wanted that final kiss, a bear hug and a proper goodbye
All he said, “We had fun, you have a good life, and bye bye.”



Written for AtoZ blogging challenge! First time participating. Please don't forget to comment down below and share about that first meeting with the guy/girl of your dreams. 

This is my story inspired by true events. Tell me yours. 

Happy Reading
Cheers.