Wednesday, 5 April 2017

For AtoZ blogging challenge : E for Eternal love

(Story of a girl who is her own favourite person till the time she met this guy from her college at the bus stop and fell in love.Soon they became good friends and he planned a surprise twosome dinner date on her birthday. What happened that day? Find it here:)


“I love you”, he said.
It was game over
They are the memories that still hover
In that moment I knew
I had died and gone to heaven
Nothing mattered anymore
No birthday could beat this one for sure
There was nothing I wanted more
It felt I dreamt a perfect dream in which I lived a 100 years and some more
Alas ! How it has stayed to haunt me for ever
Or to make me feel lucky that some don’t experience true love ever!




Written for AtoZ blogging challenge! First time participating. Please don't forget to comment down below and share abut that first meeting with the guy/girl of your dreams. 

This is my story inspired by true events. Tell me yours. 



Thanks for dropping by,
Cheers.