Sunday, 9 April 2017

#For AtoZ Blogging Challenge: H for Horrible mess

(Story of a girl who is her own favourite person till the time she met this guy from her college at the bus stop and fell in love. Soon they started dating. After 1 year...)

We talked rarely and he messaged so less,
I cried to myself every night and was a mess,
I remember one morning when my phone was amiss.
He called and I thus missed.
Message he did, “it is so cloudy you know why?”
I curiously smiled and asked “why?”
“Ain’t  no sunshine without you, that’s why!”
I was his sunshine.

But he had forgotten and was fine!



(To be continued....)

Written for AtoZ blogging challenge! First time participating. Please don't forget to comment down below and share abut that first meeting with the guy/girl of your dreams. 
This is my story inspired by true events. Tell me yours. 


Thanks for dropping by,

Cheers.